Friday, August 24, 2007

Provoking Some Thoughts!

Here are the requested topics for next wed.'s meeting @ Java divine!



Thanks Tripp for letting me use this off of your blog: http://pomopirate.blogspot.com/



1) How does this picture make you feel? More importatly, why does it make you feel that way?

2) Relationships:
-what do we mean when we talk about relationships?
-what do we mean by forming relationships?
-why form them?
-how do you form a relationship with someone?
-what goes into maintaining that relationship?
-and any other questions/responses that may arise!

* Please, if you are in the group or interested in comming, refrain from commenting until AFTER Next Wed.'s meeting. Instead, write your thoughts down to share in discussion with the group. Feel free to comment on here after Wed., Aug 29th.

*If you can't attend, feel free to add you voice beforehand so that those thoughts can be heard at our meeting.


Anyone who is a random visitor, feel free to post a comment, or more importantly discuss this in person Wed. nights in Holly Springs, NC Detials in previous post @ bottom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi folks,
I really wish I could have been a part of the conversation(s) on relationships... assuming those took place. Just reading the questions brought up many emotions that made me realize I may have some thoughts bouncing around in my head that need voicing and sorting out. All these topics sound very interesting and engaging - I hope I can catch up with the group sometime soon!!